Saturday, May 31, 2014

News report???

Hi there again...
It's been a while since the last time I posted something or announced anything...
Last year things got rough health-wise and even now as I am writing these lines, drinkin coffee and chain-smokin, I can feel my tenontitis pullin my arm... Lot better though than last year, anywayz...
Nick Tsirtoglou is no longer in the Art of Joy project line up. However, I am always open to suggestions and always looking for partners in crime...
What else...? Oh! Yes, the time is right to start recordings on new songs for a brand new e-cd this time (available to download, I'll let you know when), managed to gather 12 ideas, and even managed to have a new song in a video for you, with the help of Mahi Vlahou-Fragou on camera...
So, for the time being, watch the video, and tell me what you think.
Until next time, keep the faith and stay underground!
Nickolas G.

New AJP track in video - Two minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment