Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The TATTOO story

Well the story goes like this...:

It all begun when Nick and I decided that I would create the artwork for the CD "The Clown".

I had no idea what the music would sound like... I only new the song titles ...


But working along with a musician like Nick, you just feel the music in you, in your soul, in your head... And all that happens, just by listening to him talking about his music....

So... only with the song titles in hand, I started painting.... and it proved to be a total success as the paintings blended with the music in total harmony...

That was the time I decided to make this TATTOO on my body.

 This little man is created in order to give me the power to keep going and make feel alive again, whenever I'm feeling blue. Just a glimpse to it and it'll remind me that it's here to ease my soul and thoughts...

You see..., Nick / "The Art of Joy project", is not just plain music... It's a soul thing ... and it really  touches us, affecting us in mysterious ways...

For sure we can all love his music, because through its rhythm and lyrics we visualize a part of us, a part of our soul, and this is the magic his music gives to us...

It's just something unique for all us... This magic will never stop surprising us and we'll keep on searching for it everywhere anytime...

Thank you NICK!!!

We will always be looking forward to your new projects...


Mahi Vlahou - Fragkou
   aka MissFuneral

No comments:

Post a Comment